Thursday, November 26, 2015

Psalm 139

Psalms for Praying
Nan C. Merrill
  
O my Beloved,
You have searched me
and known me.
You discern my innermost thoughts.
You find me on the journey and
guide my steps;
You know my strengths 
and my weaknesses.
Even before my words rise up in prayer,
Lo, you have already heard
my heart call.
You encompass me with love
where'er I go,
and your strength is my shield.
Such sensitivity is too wonderful
for me; it is high: 
 boundless gratitude
is my soul's response.
   
 
How wonderful to begin Thanksgiving morning with the beginning of the beautiful Psalm 139.  I will stay with this psalm for a couple more days.  May each of you know you are blessed, loved, and known.  May you share this and every day with someone close to you.  Happy Thanksgiving.   
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment