Thursday, August 17, 2017

Psalm 43

Last night I dreamed that I was in a car that was being driven by a friend who was very tired.  I told him, "You do not have to drive me home. I can get there from here."  I knew this friend would normally not accept that invitation because it was evening, but he was so weary he agreed. Earlier in this dream I was having great fun dancing with a group of people, both children and adults. No wonder I was emboldened to strike out on my own.
     
"O send forth your light and your truth; 
they will guide me on. 
They will bring me to your holy mountain, 
to the place where you dwell. 
And I will come to the altar of God, 
to God, my joy and gladness. 
To you will I give thanks on the harp, 
O God, my God." 
Psalm 43:3-4    
The Ecumenical Grail Psalter 


No comments:

Post a Comment