Thursday, August 13, 2015

A Pause and a Prayer

Dear  Friends, 
 
I am having some issues with my computer, so I will try to finish up some work in the next couple of days and then off it goes to be repaired. It may be time to replace it.  Fortunately, when it comes to computers, my needs are fairly modest.  Regardless, I plan to be back with you at the end of next week, but as migrating birds might tell you, the journey can take longer than planned  Blessings to each of you in this time and always.       

   
As migrating birds fly directly 
to their winter homes, 
those who dwell with love 
are led to safe places. 
Instead of a house of fear, 
they live secure, 
giving thanks to the One 
who abides in their hearts forever.  

Nan C. Merrill, Meditations and Mandalas 



      
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment