Tuesday, May 23, 2017

A Vigil in Pink

In today's entry from Blessings of the Daily, Brother Victor writes of finding a yellow iris blooming in the corner of the garden.  "I am usually reluctant to remove such a beauty from the garden, but tomorrow is Ascension day, and all that is best in our gardens shall be offered to the Lord."   Although I do not often hear of Protestants speaking of Ascension, I find this devotion touching.  I am grateful for these gentle teachings.   
In this spirit I offer you this threesome. I usually do not group pictures together in one post, but this morning I feel the need to celebrate God's extravagant love.  Let us remember that love will always endure and it can be found right here among us. Yes, even today love overflows. 
   
  



No comments:

Post a Comment