Saturday, July 30, 2016

Day 8

This prayer mentions the word tenderness. On June 14, 2005 I wrote that tenderness is not a word we hear used anymore. I think the same is true today. Let us be easy with one another and ourselves.  This journey can sometimes have difficulties for us all.  Let us  tread lightly on one another's hearts - and our own.   
   
I greet this day with love in my heart. 
I address each one whom I confront 
with tenderness and strength, 
knowing love within my heart. 
Though shared from my heart, 
the offering shines in my eyes, 
unwrinkles my brow, 
brings a smile to my lips 
and a ring in my voice. 
For each pleasant and constructive experience, 
I am grateful. 
From each unpleasant experience, I learn. 
For the experienced of awakened life, 
I am uplifted. 
I greet this day with love in my heart.   
 
Rev. Carol E. Parrish-Harra  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment