Monday, July 25, 2016

Day 3

I greet this day with love in my heart. 
I will love those I confuse as enemies 
and find ways to know them as friends.
I encourage my friends as they become 
my brothers and sisters. 
I will find ways to applaud.  
I release harmful words and thoughts 
when I am tempted to criticize. 
I will find compassion.
When I am moved to praise,
I will speak out clearly. 
I will join the birds, the wind and the sea
as nature speaks praise for the Creator.
I will become as music with the children of God. 
As I remember my resolve, I will uplift my life. 
I greet this day with love in my heart. 
  
Rev. Carol E. Parrish-Harra  
   
My wisdom comes and goes as the moon fades from view and appears again. 
You teach me the constancy of love is real even when it is hidden. 
Psalm 4:5
Rejoice, Beloved Woman! 
Barbara J. Monda 



No comments:

Post a Comment