Thursday, April 4, 2019

This Is Not a Poem

Last night I woke from a dream with such certainty, that I had to get up and write at least a snippet of it:   
 
"Last night I saw heaven. 
Shiny dark dark birds 
with sparkling pink chests 
rising and falling, 
flying with one another, 
never running into one one another, 
against a blue sky."     
   
I then returned to bed, fell asleep, and actually dreamed the dream again.  I woke this morning, and felt I did not have a photograph to go with the dream.  I also had several emails to write, a dog to walk, plus other work to tend to.  I just did not know what to do with this dream.  However, later today, I came across this image from a post from the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts.  Unfortunately, I do not know who the artist is.  However, it is so much like what I saw in the both dreams that I decided to share.   If you know the artist, do let me know.   If you know anything more about heaven, would appreciate your letting me know that as well.   
 
For those of us in the Bay Area, the colors of land, sea, and sky are beautiful right now, aren't they?  Such contrasts of blue, grey, and green.  Truly a beautiful dance.
        
   

No comments:

Post a Comment