Friday, August 12, 2016

Laughter

This morning as I pondered my rule, I realized there is an omission. There is at least one missing element, and that is laughter.  Without it, we would be sunk, brothers and sisters.   Therefore, I pass this friendly fellow on to you.  I wanted to get a picture of him without the fence, but to do that I would have had to walk up the front steps of the house where he resides.  The front door was open and I could hear the tv. I really try to not startle the neighbors.  On the other hand, the fence does seem to fit.  One of the things I have come to embrace about the practice of "eye phone" photography is working with limitations.      
  
Tyler was just telling me about a dog he met named Boris.  I think the name has stuck for this fellow.  
  
May you find beauty and laughter today.  If you cannot, remember to trust your tomorrows. Please believe that easier days are ahead.    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment