Tuesday, July 28, 2020

The Workshop

Dear Friends, 

I have started what may be the beginning of the book.  Or it may be the middle.  Or it may be nothing more than a way to get things started.  My intention is to not critique too soon.  Also, to drink more green tea, which is what I am doing now.  Yes, it is tempting to add honey, but I think I shall wait on that indulgence.   
I will, however, indulge myself in the joy of reminding everyone that you are blessed and loved.   

In Gratitude, 
Sue Ann

Decide. Decide you will fulfill your highest potential. Vow you will not let another day go by that is not anchored in your divine intent. Live your spiritual life now; fall in love with your life as the creative workshop of your soul. Every day is a chance to wake up. Every day is a chance to live the divine life. To do it consciously, we must decide. 
 Ellen Grace O'Brian
   

 photograph:  San Leandro, July 2020.  This image gives me a sense of prayer. The plant is called "Arctic Summer".  It grows quite large, well over my head.  When it is in full bloom it is not uncommon to see many bees feasting on its offerings in the warm sun.  It is a gift to be able to stand before it in wonder.  We are all at the temple gate, and it is all prayer. 
        
   

No comments:

Post a Comment