Saturday, November 9, 2019

Everything But the Kitchen Sink

Until some time next week when the cabinets are re-installed, our kitchen sink is out of commission.  Fortunately, we do have a sink in the downstairs utility room, and the dish rack is now on top of the dryer.  This morning, as I was moving back and forth from the utility room to the kitchen to put away some dishes, I thought: this, too, is yoga. I am grateful I can walk the short flight of stairs between the two floors.  Holy ground.  

This time of year, before the rains come, I see a lot of the humble jade plant languishing just outside people's doors, due to lack of water. They will endure, but some water now and then is kind. I was happy to come across this one taking in the sun and doing quite well.   
     
      

  

No comments:

Post a Comment