Monday, November 7, 2016

Perspective

"If you won't be better tomorrow than you were today, then what do you need tomorrow for?"  
Rabbi of Braslav from The Radical Christian Life, Joan Chittister  
   
May Our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting encouragement and good hope through his grace, encourage your hearts and strengthen them in every good deed and word. ~2 Thessalonians 2:16      
 
Let us encourage one another in our struggles and our joys.  I think my new mantra is "If you can't say anything nice about someone, pick up some art supplies."   Feel free to substitute whatever brings you a sigh of relief or a new understanding. Yesterday I found a slip from a fortune cookie in my wallet.  It reads, "Remember three months from this date. Good things are in store for you."  I have no idea when this fortune came to me, so this message is like a perpetual calendar. I think I will just assume that good things are always enroute, and most will arrive.          
  
Wishing you a day of balance and joy.  Know you are cherished and very much needed in this world.    
      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment