Thursday, January 9, 2020

Look Closely

"I look as far as I can into future days, weeks, months, 
Desiring to see what is ahead and waiting for me. 
But my vision is limited and clouded with desire. 
I return to seeing only what is in this present moment. 
I do not need to know that which is far beyond. 
I have only to trust you to direct me, All-Seeing One. 
The gradual disclosure of what is best for my life 
Will reveal itself when the appropriate time comes. 
It is enough for me to relly on your endless affection 
And to listen carefully to your wisdom within me."      
  
Fragments of Your Ancient Name 
Joyce Rupp 
      
I woke from a dream this morning with a message akin to this. In the dream I am being told that  I was trying to look too far ahead and that was causing me some trouble.  There was a female in the dream who put her index finger to her lips as if to say, "Quiet."      
 
The photograph was taken at Half Moon Bay on January 1.    
  
Joyce Rupp also included this quote from Job 28:23-24 
   
God understands the way to it
  and he alone knows where it dwells,
 for he views the ends of the earth
  and sees everything under the heavens.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment