Thursday, December 28, 2017

Tenacity



"A pilgrim is one who stays on the journey." 
John Main  
   
Good words to hold on to as we move into 2018.  The turning of the years actually matter little to me, but they are landmarks and guideposts that our society seems to need to function.  Yet, let us remember that God's love is timeless, and it is in and into that eternity we travel. 
 
Tyler and I spent the last few days with family and some friends we have not seen in many a year.  There was laughter, feasting, and heartfelt conversations. This morning, I woke this morning thinking of St. Paul's encouragement to clothe ourselves in Christ, and "let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which you were called in one body. And be thankful."   
 
I am indeed. I do believe Jesus sat at our long table this week.   
  
*Colossians 3:15 
    
  



No comments:

Post a Comment