Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Changes

Recently, I decided to make one meal a day vegetarian, even vegan if I have it together enough. That has worked out well.   I now have decided that at least once a day, I am going to do something just for the enjoyment of it.  Not because it is good for me, or it needs to be done, or because I think  it would be what a responsible person would do, or even what I believe Jesus would do. Enough.   

On Friday, because I was already in Oakland, I decided to go to Annie's Annuals and Perennials in Richmond.  Over two acres of flowers, CA natives, milkweed, vegetables, and goodness knows what else. I know I missed more than I saw.  But the surprise of it all did me much good.   
  
Blessings to each of you.  Let us enjoy our happiness, and one another.  By the way, I do think that is what Jesus would do. Do not fret, the serious things will be tended to, and probably with a bit more energy and zeal.    

   

No comments:

Post a Comment