Sunday, August 16, 2020

Sunday Morning

 This morning we have thunder, lightning, a little rain, and a stressed dog. Tyler just spotted a rainbow. Such goings on makes one yearn for a Psalm. I turn to a portion of Nan C. Merrill's, Psalms for Praying Psalm 104.


"The glory of the Radiant One endures
forever, for the works of Love are sure.
You are ever-present to us, even as the earth trembles,
even as the mountains spew forth ashes and smoke.
I will abandon myself into your hands
as long as I live;
I will sing praises to You while I have breath."


photograph: entrance to Arcosanti, Mayer AZ, January 2020
"Manipulating materials in such a way as to make conditions in the future a little better than they are now...that's the function of architecture."
Paul Soleri, founder     

   

    


   


No comments:

Post a Comment