Friday, January 29, 2016

A Walk in Early Spring

It was with hesitancy that I embarked on this morning's walk. I have been coughing and sneezing since Monday. The sky was overcast and rain had fallen during the early hours. However, Tyler needed to be on his way early and Jack needed an outing. Off we went.  I am thinking, just a few blocks and then we will turn back.   
 
Yet, as we walked, there spring was, peaking out, encouraging us to go just one block more  We did not get rained on.  We said hello to several neighbors we have not seen this winter. Yes, I am still coughing and sneezing, but I do not think I am any worse for wear.   
 
Sometimes, spring starts out small.  Even in our own reluctant hearts.  Yet, it cannot be denied. Blessed be. 
    
   




No comments:

Post a Comment