Saturday, January 9, 2021

Moving

 "One of the facts about my Granny's life that I do not usually refer to is her attitude towards death. For her, death was not a painful topic because she believed so firmly that our real Self cannot die. In other words, even though we cannot but grieve when our dear ones pass away, the mystics tell us that underneath this grief we should always remember that death is only a change of rooms."   

The Bhagavad Gita for Daily Living, Volume 1, page 72 
Eknath Easwaran       
    
All change requires an acceptance of death.  The word fluidity comes to mind.  Fluidity allows us to move through this world without causing great harm.  We in the United States are suffering from the ramifications of those who refuse to accept change.  Such refusal affects the whole world.  
   
   
 "In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.” 
      
John 14:2-4,  New King James  Version   
     
     



No comments:

Post a Comment