In the dream I am running through scruffy brush and prickly plants. I am very uncomfortable and incredibly anxious. I am moving as quickly as I can. I am anxious because I believe I am being chased. I keep looking back, but the light is very poor. I can see little.
Suddenly, I stop running. I stop looking back. I announce in and to the dream, "I am not being chased. This is a dream."
I wake smiling. I now know some of my personal truth. I am not being chased. Not by a wild animal, an ill-intentioned human, or even by my own feelings and thoughts of personal inadequacy. Today I am not worried about the future nor am I experiencing regrets about the past. I am not afraid of who I am and who I am not.
I climb on in peace. One step at a time is enough.
Love,
Sue Ann
image: Mt. Diablo, June 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment