Saturday, July 8, 2023

A Good Wander

 "Life is a garden, not a road.

We enter and exit through the same gate.

Wandering,
where we go matters less than what we notice."

~ Kurt Vonnegut

    
 I have always thought of our lives as a journey. We are born. We continue, and then we let our physical bodies go. Yet, this meditation reminds me that our souls, which are part of the One Soul, are on a vast journey of exploration. May we learn to be as courageous as our adventurous souls. No matter what we face, we move in and through God.  We are up to something that is probably much larger than we realize.  Let us remember to look around and take note.  

 





  
image:  July 4, 2023, Albany Bulb. One of the most curious parks in the Bay Area. Usually when I try to photograph a bee (in the foreground), I am envisioning a very close image. However, bees know there is a world garden to be explored. I am trying to give them more room.   


No comments:

Post a Comment